Monday, November 8, 2010

Tropical Village

I thought im the one who think might hv a big imagination in this world, every second every moment in my life i can see there is a lot changing part of this world that we even can't pretend it's not happening. It could be the end of the world or could be a message from God that want we gather as a family beyond his willingness. I love everyone that exist in my life, every path of my journey brings me a miracle moment to my life diary. i wrote my Diary in my mind, i must remember everything that happening in my life cause this is the moment we remember as a human being living in the peaceful world that we desire. i will show you some of my picture with my friends, this pictures it taking recently at Tropical Village, Johor Bahru.TP is a big area to walk around and each part of this places is beautiful, the design and 7 wonders of the world is got here, no need to go further than this country coz everything is here*lol*. This place is amazing, nice and comfortable.

Naik bas nak pergi tropical village---Main sampan kayuh (Rio & joel)
Playing (sampan Kayuh) anderson & herry----Front door of tropical village~style~:)
love bond between freindship---*hahaha*----(sambil jalan sambil makan2) org kata picnic~

Nice pic~(joel,quin, kelly,wiq,otyl,gimpana,joey)~~oscar Awards~*haha* everything is here~

tembok besar china also got here~cool yaa!! love this place....

Afamosa melaka~peace-------------------->thailand....huuu so far~lol


menara berkembar~------------------------> sayonara~see u again~free time just com here~

THANKS EVERYONE HERE~:)
gambar agak berterabur dengan *description yg sempoi*....
english yg hancurrr...lol
P/s: i hope u'll love it..
: sorry if my word might hurt you feeling..hihi

Village Boy'S iS CoOl Yaa!!