Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December

December, i like this word too much its mean too much for me because of on this month is got christmas day. Planning going back to Sabah and doing a lots of things. One of the favourite things is "aramai tie" LOL. This year for 2010 studying at UTHM, 3rd year student..then next year (sem 2) for 3rd sem..last holiday i was not back during last sem for second year to Sabah coz of, i wan to try something new on my own. I try working on factory, got fren work wif me..and u can't think about how much experience that i got there but i deserve it all and kinda like it. Make fren wif indonesian, myanmar, bangladesh, nepal, and etc. Knowing them make me like being in another place that was never footsteps.
10 Dec, going back to sabah. I really miss Sabah and someone special in my life. For a year i can't meet my lover. damn!! such torture for me, anywy distance love is special. special and really special!..LOL. wish u luck on this lucky month and for my early speech "mery X'mas 2010". love yeah all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Village Boy'S iS CoOl Yaa!!